I had a pretty good chance to sew this weekend (no long periods of time but lots of an hour here, 90 minutes there) as well as a bit of time yesterday evening and I was able to make a lot of progress on my projects!
I’ve finished sewing together all of the HSTs that form the 15 rows of my quilt. I also have all of the seams pressed (alternating directions with each row) so all I have left to do is sew the rows together and I’ll have completed my first quilt top!
I also cut all of my charm squares for the Kate Spade Charm Swap I joined. I turned this pretty stack of fabrics:
Into these stacks of 56 charm squares each! That’s a total of 224 charm squares!
I’m so excited to get them sent off for the swap and see all of the pretty fabrics I get back. It actually didn’t take nearly as long as I expected to cut all of the charm squares out thanks to the helpful tutorial on cutting charm squares from yardage that Elizabeth Hartman put together over at Oh, Frannson!.
I should have some time tonight to put some work into my Modern Trees quilt-along project. I’ve been busy with other things and have fallen a little behind so hopefully a can catch up a bit!
Hope everyone is having a great week!